The following are short descriptions of the various accounts you may encounter during your stay at the the Florida State University.
All university students and employees have an FSUID. Your FSUID information can be seen at http://fsuid.fsu.edu. Your FSUID is the primary username and password used to access the following:
- FSU Library Resources (accessed off-campus)
- IT Computer Lab at Shores
- Payroll through OMNI (employees only).
The FSUSN is a unique security number each student or employee receives which acts as a sort of university social security number. With this number students and employees can verify their identity to any FSU official without needing to publicize their real Social Security Number. You can find your FSUSN by following these steps:
- Login to http://campus.fsu.edu with your FSUID
- Choose "Secure Apps"
- Choose "FSUID Management"
- Click "See your FSUSN"