- What can the HelpDesk do for me?
- What free software is available?
- Can I checkout a laptop, camera, video camera? How long?
- What other materials can faculty checkout?
- Can you help with homework assignments?
- What kind of accounts do I have to have as a CCI student?
- How can I access FSU library resources off campus?
The CCI HelpDesk oversees IT support for students, faculty, and staff at the College of Communication & Information. We troubleshoot technical issues and offer advice for technical problems. We provide laptops, digital cameras, and video recorders for checkout to students, faculty, and staff. The CCI HelpDesk does not provide support for class assignments; we refer all assignment-related questions to the course's teaching assistant.
Several applications from Microsoft and IBM are available through CCI's software portal. Learn more by visiting the software page.
Students, faculty, and staff may check out these materials for a five day period.
Faculty can checkout the following items:
- Basic headphones and headphones with microphones for use in the Goldstein Open Access Lab
- Audio Visual Aids including laser pointer pen
- Various Banners for presentations
- Conference phone
- H4 Digital Audio Recorder
We recommend checking with your teaching assistant or instructor for help with assignments. Unfortunately, the HelpDesk cannot help with coursework.
What kind of accounts do I have to have as a CCI student?
- Microsoft Imagine account (for Software downloads)
How can I access FSU library resources off campus?
Please visit Library Proxy